Welcome to J.S Gedge - Established in 1897

Established in 1897 by John Surtees Gedge, JS Gedge started out by selling push bikes from our Silchester Road shop. Push bikes soon turned into the 1st motorcycles and we have never looked back. John's son David Gedge then joined the family business and sold motorcycles from this branch followed by his son Trevor Gedge the current Managing Director.

The Hastings Honda Centre in Ore village opened in the 1960s followed by the acquisition of the Pevensey Bay branch in the 70s which now sells Honda motorcycles.

We have full sales, servicing, clothing and training facilities in all three of our branches.